PowerNet was employed by Endeavor Energy to conduct the installation of Schneider indoor switchgear and assist unloading & un-crating of major equipment delivered to site. Scope of works included:
- Installation & wiring of earthing cabinet,
- Installation, construction & wiring of 11kV auxiliary switchboard;
- Installation, construction & wiring of
- Construct AFIC (audio frequency injection control) cells installation of HV cable supports; installation of protection and control panels, including installation of relays in panels; installation of LV power and control cables; installation of secondary wiring between equipment;
- installation of miscellaneous components for the AC and DC systems & kiosks; basic testing of the electrical installation, including point-to-point checks and insulation resistance measurements; Connect equipment to the substation earthing system
- labelling (eg wire numbering, panels etc) & signage
- Complete sections of, Endeavour Energy quality documentation (eg ITPs, Pre-commissioning sheets & Validation forms) where relevant to the work.