PowerNet Constructions Pty Limited has been incorporated as an innovative and professional Electrical Services company, with a strong focus on the construction and installation of complex electrical and high voltage systems projects.
Led by co-founders Nathan Olsen and James Boyd, with a combined experience of over 20 years PowerNet Constructions seeks to deliver value-added services to its clients, based on deep understanding of the client specification and needs; as well the rigors of safety and mandatory compliances.
- To be a nationally recognised leader in providing Tier One HV construction services
- Maintain the highest commitment to HSE & sustainability
- Preserving Client and Stakeholder satisfaction
- Continual development of PNC people
- Providing operational excellence
- Put safety as your number one priority
- Do not participate in unsafe acts, and challenge unsafe behaviours
- Think before you act
- Lead by example
- Take responsibility for the health and safety of yourself and others
Act with integrity
- Act honestly and ethically in everything you do
- Be accountable and own your actions
- Follow the rules and speak up
- Always strive for excellence in every action we take
- Work as one team
- Deliver value and reliable service to our customers
- Use resources responsibly and efficiently
- Be environmentally and socially responsible
- Look for safer and better ways to do your job
- Improve our safety & financial performance
- Support innovation to add value to our business
- treat all people with respect, dignity, fairness and equity
- demonstrate co-operation, trust and support in the workplace
- perform open communication.
PowerNet’s Integrated Management System (iMS) streamlines our business operations to guarantee customer satisfaction, increase employee safety and lower our environmental impact.
Our aim is to be certified against ISO 14001 (environmental impact), ISO 9001 (quality assurance) and ISO 45001 (occupational health and safety) by 2021.
Our belief is that all workers have the right to return home safely every day, and through the development of safe workplaces and a positive workplace culture, we can all make this happen.
We are a committed to:
- Providing a safe, happy, and healthy workplace for employees, subcontractors, clients and visitors, achieved through working together with a goal of zero harm. We believe that all tasks can be performed safely and without injury, that harm is preventable, and that safety is everyone’s responsibility.
- Caring for the environment by reducing our impacts wherever possible.
- A continuous improvement framework which starts with monitoring our energy and resource consumption
- The provision of high-quality client service that consists of giving our clients what they want, engaging well with our clients and offering more value to our clients than others.